To create a new website or an additional website, go to https://schoolwebsites.net.au, and click Sign up, and follow the instructions. An education email address is required (see below for the supported email addresses).
See Plans for pricing.
When you create a new website, the URL will be https://yourschool.schoolwebsites.net.au, where “yourschool” is the name for your school.
Simply append “wp-admin” (or “admin”) to the URL to go to the WordPress administration dashboard, for example, https://yourschool.schoolwebsites.net.au/wp-admin
Supported email addresses
To create a new website, you require a supported email address. The supported email addresses include:
- Australian Capital Territories: @act.edu.au
- New South Wales: @det.nsw.edu.au
- Northern Territory: @ntschools.net
- Queensland: @eq.edu.au
- South Australia: @sa.edu.au
- Tasmania: @education.tas.gov.au
- Victoria: @edumail.vic.gov.au
- Western Australia: @education.wa.edu.au
Contact School Websites if your email address is not included.